The Rise of Natural Skincare Products
More and more consumers are learning about the benefits of natural products. It’s a development that comes from an informed consumer base that is increasingly aware of the composition of their products.
This is especially true with an industry like skincare, where customers are applying the products all over their bodies, including their face, lips, and around their eyes. While natural skincare has been growing for a while now, new reports are showing that it is truly captivating the global consciousness in a new way.
The Growing Number of Consumers Turning to Natural Skincare
In a recent publication, the cosmetic brand Luxury Lifestyle Magazine (LLM) thoroughly discussed the fact that a growing number of consumers are turning to natural skincare products. In the feature, the magazine highlighted a number of recent statistics surrounding the natural skincare market.
For instance, one out of every two American consumers now prefers organic or natural skincare products. In the U.K. one out of every three consumers agrees with that sentiment. According to our own research, the Australian market is also shifting, with more than a third of female consumers purchasing similar products either “sometimes” or “regularly.”
LLM also reported that the growth is so dramatic that the global organic beauty product market should reach a staggering $22 billion in two short years. The publication listed four key reasons to consider using organic and natural skincare options, pointing out that they:
- Are safer for your skin: A fact that comes from their gentle, naturally-sourced ingredients.
- Lower the threat of skin-based allergic reactions: Again, due to the lower quantity (or complete lack) or harsh chemicals.
- Are good for the environment: Thanks to the absence of chemicals and the often-higher standards that organic and all-natural labels maintain.
- Are overall better for one’s health: Their ingredients often proactively help the body rather than merely address a superficial cosmetic concern.
While these are excellent reasons to use quality organic skincare products, it’s important to know how to identify a good brand.
Finding Good Natural Skincare Options
In its analysis, LLM pointed out that when it comes time to choose an organic or natural cosmetic brand, it can be challenging. This is partly because many companies market their products as “organic” even though this is often smoke and mirrors. It’s particularly easy to bend the truth in markets like the U.S. where terms like “organic” aren’t regulated and can be interpreted at will.
That’s why it’s wise to turn to an established and transparent indie beauty brand like Natralus Australia to ensure that you’re getting truly natural, organic cosmetic options. For instance, just a few of the best reasons to go the Natralus route include the fact that we’re:
- Australian-made: Manufacturing in Australia requires following a much stricter set of guidelines and government oversight than in many other countries. Our products specifically follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in Australia.
- Highly experienced: Natralus isn’t new to the skincare game. Our founder’s grandfather was actively working as a respected pharmacist in Adelaide a century ago.
- Comprehensive: We don’t provide one or two skincare products. Our well-stocked catalog makes us a one-stop shop for healthy, eco-friendly, naturally effective skincare.
Natural skincare is a growing trend — and with good reason. Its benefits are clear, and more consumers are becoming aware of them. However, it’s important that they select the right brands as they shift from traditional to natural, organic skincare. That’s why, when you peek under the label, Natralus quickly stands out as one of the best natural skincare options on the planet.